1991 Cadillac DeVille Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1991 Cadillac DeVille owners like you.

1991 Cadillac DeVille Ratings Overview
7 car owners like you reviewed their 1991 Cadillac DeVille. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 7/24/15 | Antioch, CA
I absolutely love my 91 Deville, 2 door. Most comfortable smooth ride I've ever owned. Body is immaculate, and when she's polished she's a beautiful sight goin down the highway. Headliner needs replacing, and need to replace window motors on both sides. I'm never getting rid of it, if it breaks, I'll fix it! Stereo original hasn't worked since I bought it, having new system installed next week, radio and speakers.
My dream machine! No doubt.
By on 2/6/12 | Covina, CA
my car keeps turinnig off after like 3 20 min drives an will stay off for 40 min then turn on without a jump ..... help .... my ac blower wont turn off when car is off .... an the far for radiator keeps blowing an its getting hot alot now i replaced both lower an upwer hoes an keep flids inb there an oil good full synthetic help other then that its a strong car 123k miles 2nd tranny first engine
By on 9/22/11 | Martinsville, VA
Have a '91 Sedan DeVille that I bought in 2009 from orig owner. Had 74K on it. Wanted a comfortable car for long trips. Beautiful pearl white w/ navy leather. Was kept covered in a garage... No dents, chips, scratches----looks like new. Replaced the a/c compressor---bearings wore out, replaced the brake master cyl & booster, did a tune-up---still had orig wires & plugs on it. Love the ride, love the classic look, love the power. Had to take it out of the garage last year in the snow when my truck wouldn't start---the caddy was like a tank in the snow.... It didn't have the rear fender shirts---I'm looking for a set to install. Great car---love it!
By on 3/29/11 | Rocky Mount, NC
i HAVE THIS CAR AND i WANT TO SELL IT. ID RATHER HAVE THE FLEETWOOD.
By on 9/19/10 | Browns Mills, NJ
Bought this car 4 years ago for commuting and its the best commuter car I've ever had. I travel 160 miles a day with it to and from work, gets in low 20's for mpg at around 70mph. Headliner needs replacing, typical GM issue and I've replaced a couple sensors and a muffler, not bad for a car nearing 200,000 miles
By on 9/11/10 | Suisun City, CA
I Love My 91 Cadillac Deville Touring Best Car I Ever Had
By on 2/22/10 | Hammond, IN
Great looking car, but must take great care. I have a 91 coupe deville and the door rests are cracked the ceiling is falling the drivers seat is ripped. The brake redusers need replaced, as well as the gas line to the tank. I still love my car, we have been threw alot of changes.