2003 Buick Rendezvous Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2003 Buick Rendezvous owners like you.

2003 Buick Rendezvous Ratings Overview
6 car owners like you reviewed their 2003 Buick Rendezvous. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 9/13/14 | Presque Isle, MI
I myself own a Buick Rendevous. When purchased it had 120,000km it now has 150,000 roughly. The only problem we had was the steering column. I see that was a recall and dont' know if anything can be done now. Had to replace something in the steering column and of course had to get another key. The Dealer would only make one. Well that's okay if your the only driver, I'm not. I was told it would cost 225.00 to have another key made and computerized by GM otherwise it is no good.
The one that is no good we use to lock/unlock door.
By on 10/29/13 | South Shore, KY
had problem with oil pressure sending unit, had changed 5 in a 2-1/2 year period, also, looses antifreeze, don't know where. Use it as a secondary car now.
By on 3/30/13 | Lahaina, HI
my radiator always overheat and it seems to lose coolant. I don't see any leaks anywhere, not even in the oil. my heater is not working ether.
By on 9/2/12 | Tempe, AZ
i have had window problems they keep coming off the clasps and falling into the door and the light comes on constantly saying change engine oil even when its not time but other than that its really good on gas and has lots of room in trunk and seats and drives good
By on 6/12/10 | Hobbs, NM
I absolutely hate this car! We purchased this vehicle because we believed it was going to be good for our family! Less than 6 months after we purchased it we had to replace the header gasket, we are having problems with the abs and have had to replace all four window regulators, the rear hatch, I can't count the number of fuses just so the ctimes we have replaced the ar charger plugs will work, and now the belt keeps getting ate up by the our vehicle. I would just like to give it to a salvage yard because that's about what it's worth to me and we are still paying on this horrible vehicle. I really wish there was something we could do because we have put more money into this vehicle than it was really worth.
By of on 4/17/09 | McAllen, TX
I having too many problems with the electrical system, other than that is a good vehicle.