2002 Buick Rendezvous Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2002 Buick Rendezvous owners like you.

2002 Buick Rendezvous Ratings Overview
7 car owners like you reviewed their 2002 Buick Rendezvous. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 12/25/14 | Lexington, KY
Very pleased with my Rendezvous purchased it new. She has 240,000 miles no problems I just bought a Enclave since love Buick's for life u just can't pass their reliability.
By on 4/10/13 | Orlando, FL
honey i bought this car an my car is heating up and at a certain level it starts to jerk when it is hot what seems to be the problem
By on 7/30/11 | Kissimmee, FL
I bought my rendezvous in 2003 and have had nothing but trouble. All the windows have fallen of their tracks and then the gas tank (thank God it was a recall item) now my window has fallen again AND my break sticks and I ride around with the lights on all the time. I have put so much money into it that I could have had a new car with LESS headaches. I think a problem like the breaks should be taken care of under a recall as well but its not...and the windows falling WHATS THAT ABOUT??? once a year for the last 3 years.
By on 11/9/10 | Mc Calla, AL
i have owned this vehicle since early 2003. i have spent big bucks on it 2 times and preparing to spend yet another $1100 on a head gasket repair. i will nevber purchase another Buick
By on 6/28/10 | Oshkosh, WI
This car is horrible!! Had to replace head gasket, engine, fuel sensor, water pump, thermostat never buy this CAR!!!
By on 1/5/10 | Rapid City, SD
I purchased my Rendezvous used for 3900.00. It had 165,000 miles on it. The only problems I have had is the window regulator on the passenger side went out, the back hatch will sometimes click when starting the car. When I purchased this car, the local Buick dealer called me to repair something with the hatch, a part that was recalled. Sence then is when I have started to have problems with the hatch. the latest thing is that it would not latch. I have had to leave it open, and my security system was flashing, makeing the windows, radio and door locks unusable. It was open for a night and now the battery is drained. wish me luck!!! I really love this car. Despite everything.
By on 11/12/09 | Cartersville, GA
BY 100,000 MILES I HAVE REPLACED BOTH FRON WINDOW REGULATORS. THE DRIVERSIDE WINDOW AND DOOR LOCK SWITCH, AC CONDENSOR, BLOWN HEAD GASKET,BLOWER MOTOR, RADIO, POWER STEERING, FUEL PUMP WIRES CORODED DUE TO WATER, AND THE HIGH SETTING ON THE BLOWER DOESNT WORK. DRIVES GREAT WHEN EVERYTHING WORKS AND HAS ALOT OF SPACE AND NICE INTERIOR. BUT ALOT OF WORK AND OWE WAY MORE THAN ITS WORTH. DO NOT BUY ONE UNLESS YOU WANNA SINK ALOT OF MONEY IN IT.