1999 Buick Regal Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1999 Buick Regal owners like you.

1999 Buick Regal Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 1999 Buick Regal. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
By on 5/27/12 | Austin, MN
Iam writing in asking how to get my millage control light back on just noticed today it whent out is there a bulb for it or does it need to go to the shop for that i hope not just spent 1200 on replaceing the tire rods and sway bar due to normal wear and tear only has 123000 miles so can someone please help me on this?
By on 6/4/11 | East Alton, IL
I have own other GM products. I have also own a Buick. Quit driving GM products 20 years ago. Try another GM Poduct. A 1999 Buick Regal. It is the poorest example of a car I have ever seen! It had overheated. Found out this was a known problem for this car! I did not do enough homework I would have never bought this car. Replace know bad parts. Car would not start. Mechanic stated this is also a know problem when they get hot. Lost $1600 in repair! Possibly will put a engin in myself then sell the car at a lost. Tranmission was also having a problem. Tech bullentin stated solenoids. There was no recall on overheating problem and GM was aware of this problem. So base on that stay away from these 3.8 & GM products.
By < of on 4/22/11 | Plantsville, CT
I have had this car since new. It's a great car, I put it through quite a bit and it just keeps going. The best thing you can do is make sure the transmission fluid is flushed regularity. Also the struts should be replaced, you won't even believe the difference.
By on 3/6/10 | St. Louis, MO
I love this car. I've had it for 11 years now and am just now having some problems. Unfortunately, due to the location of the cup holder, it was broken within a week of buying the car (not under warrantee). And the sway bar is currently cracking on both sides. I have not spent much on repairs, but the repairs needed weren't cheap. Although, I would like a cup holder. You don't realize how much you miss them when they're gone. It's too expensive to replace. Overall, I would really hate to get rid of this car.