1993 Buick Regal Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1993 Buick Regal owners like you.

1993 Buick Regal Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 1993 Buick Regal. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
1993 Buick Regal
By on 9/6/15 | Sherwood, AR
Reliable car at least. I had this car since late 90s has served me well over the years. Never will I get rid get of it a very reliable car. Nickels and dime put in car would be only just the normal (wear and tear) oil pan, gasket, complete valve job, distributor cap, starter, camshafts, 02 Pulley sensors, water pumps and struts etc. The Buick is not in the best of condition but heck its still I'll call a strong running car reliable and runs like a champ. It's my energizer old Regal my car roughly got 203,785 miles no bad oil leaks or stalling ever experienced from car. I will be driving this car until the original engine finally gives out, even drivetrain is original as well too car never smoked or overheated. Think GM should go back in time on what they had done when making these older cars my is best ever had besides got it used with 68,000 miles running on same orig. engine/tranny gets 23mpg so okay with that just need my car to last me for a while.
1993 Buick Regal