2007 Buick Lucerne Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2007 Buick Lucerne owners like you.

2007 Buick Lucerne Ratings Overview
9 car owners like you reviewed their 2007 Buick Lucerne. The average rating is a 4.0 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 3/1/18 | Wilkes Barre, PA | Car Owner
Bought my Buick Lucerne New in 2008 (dealer left over). I have 183,000 miles on the car. I can't say enough about this car. Over the years I have had to change out the transmission (112,000 miles). Engine still strong. Of course had to change out tie rod ends, control arm. Recently went over the car and replaced shocks/struts, wheel bearings in front. I plan on keeping it for a long time. The car has been in several accidents. Dealer's garage door came loose and dropped onto the roof of the car when only a year old. Front end hit (my fault and repaired). Side rear rim and bumper hit (not my fault, not repaired, kept the $2,200). This is a car we rely on to get us to NYC. Enjoy our time there. We don't have to worry if it gets damaged. Although, if I had known I was going to keep it this long, I would have put a bit more care into the car.
Yes, I would recommend this car.
By on 6/1/15 | Tomball, TX
had to to major front end work at 61000
had to replace the computer at 62000
had to replace the EGR servo valve at 65000
engine also has a knocking rod, i chose to trade it in and not repair, i have driven a couple of park avenues and the lucern is not the same quality, it is crap
i traded this lemon in and got a new Nissan maxima, the difference in quality is astounding, GM will not survive, Obama will pump billions into to it until it dies.
By on 11/28/14 | Summerville, SC
I purchased my 2007 Buick Lucerne in July of 2006. It was on the dealers showroom floor and I fell in love with it. After 7 1/2 and 71,000 miles, I still enjoy driving it. It's the best car by far that I have ever owned. The dealer in Summerville SC I purchesed it from is the only place I have ever had it serviced. They preform the required maintenance and don't pressure to have things done that don't need to be done. Thumbs up to GM and the 2007 Buick Lucerne CRS and to our local dealer here in Summerville SC.
By on 4/15/14 | Holbrook, NY
I bought my 2007 Lucerne used with almost 27K miles. I now have over 94K. I love the reliability of this car (hope I didn't jinx myself). I love the roomy interior. My only complaints are the lack of glove compartment space and the blind spots. The many airbags take up a good bit of room and I notice quite a few blind spots. Only other problem was the tail lights, they seemed to go quicker than normal and it is a pain to replace them. I wish Buick still made the car
By on 8/19/12 | Novi, MI
I bought my 2007 lucerne used.1year ago, I currently have 70k miles and am starting to have buyers remorse. It burns oil, i have added oil after 2k on more than 1 occasion. I have a 2005 grandprix w/180k miles I have always gotten oil changes at about 6k-7k miles and only had to add oil 2x in 8yrs and that was when I failed to get it changed after 6k miles. In my buick I am occasionally smelling fumes not sure what it is but I remembered smelling it as a child in my grandparents cars. My interior lights are barely working including the steerig wheel lights radio etc. I keep losing air in my tires more frequently than I know I should. A buck has ben my dream car and Im growing concerns about that. Oh yeah my passenger side door mirror(glass & frame) popped off while driving and now I have to replace the entire mirror thats the housing included.
By on 3/12/12 | Conneaut, OH
We are having problems with our tires as the air keeps leaving them has any one else have this problem if so whats the fix for it?Also we are having to replace the struts on it already and its only a 2007
By on 12/16/11 | Utica, NE
I purchased my 2007 Lucerne new. It uses 2 qts of oil between oil changes at 3000 miles. This week the driver's door handle broke. It has 58000 miles on it so "It is no longer covered." Any one else having this problems? It is difficult for this 72 year old female to crawl in the passenger side and then over to the drivers side. Oh boy. will I continue with Buicks???????
By on 7/17/11 | Albany, KY
The problem i am having is the remote for the door locks and trunk sometimes works sometimes it don't don't know what to do battery not low in remote can anyone help me.
By on 6/17/11 | Melbourne, FL
car is ok,brakes are terrible,GM.tells you to gear down,to cool brakes,so they know theires a problem.