2010 Buick LaCrosse Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2010 Buick LaCrosse owners like you.

2010 Buick LaCrosse Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2010 Buick LaCrosse. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/5/13 | Lyons, GA
Excellent
Bought my Buick LaCrosse in 2010 and loved it, until I realized how poor the visibility was while in the driver seat with the front headrest so large and the windows so small makes it really hard to see out in back and on the sides, and I do try and use the mirrors, but sometimes you just want to look out the window, I feel that if the headrest were smaller and the windows a little larger it would help this style of car and be a lot safer and not really take away from the style either. Even if the front headrest were smaller or the size of the ones in the back would help a lot too. Sorry but have had one small accident and several close call both because of poor visibility.
By on 11/7/13 | Franklin, TN
Excellent
I bought a 2010 Lacrosse with 56k miles on it and it has been nothing but problems. New console with the electronics replacing radio, nav, clock etc. It had a memory problem and couldn't be fixed without replacing the whole middle console. Issue with it not recognizing when its in park, acceleration, and now the drivers side floor board is falling apart. Its a good looking car and has a ton of options, I got the CXL and was excited about it. Now I hate it and its one of the worse cars i have owned. I have only made 2 payments and will get out of this car as soon as I can.
By on 10/17/11 | Stephenville, TX
Excellent
Engine emits a loud "whistle" around 2000 rpm. Dealer couldn't find anything wrong, checked with factory, was told that the whistle was caused by the fuel mixture flowing thru the manifold.
Anyone else experience this.
By on 11/10/10 | Kingston, MA
Excellent
I also love my 2010 Buick Lacrosse. I wanted to comment on the trunk raising problem. I too have come across this but I think I solved my problem- it seems the trunk button on the key is very sensitive- if I kept the keys in my pocket or they rub against something in my pocketbook- the trunk opens.
By on 8/13/10 | Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excellent
I like the car a lot. Unfortunately, after owning the car for three months, I am having problems with trunk raising automatically as it did when I first brought it home. The Service Department at Ed Morse in Sunrise, Florida said they would order a new part for it. It has been a week since I heard from them. I don't particular like this department because they don't seem to know anything or can tell why it doesn't work. They don't seem to care or follow-up with their customers. Which really sucks!