2005 Buick LaCrosse Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Buick LaCrosse owners like you.

2005 Buick LaCrosse Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Buick LaCrosse. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 11/4/14 | Goshen, IN
I bought this car 2 years ago with 29k miles. It now has 44k. It has climate control and the AC is on constantly even when I turn it off manually it comes back on when restarted. Had to replace hood struts and rear window regulator. The headlights stay on an hour after sunrise so I cant read the digital display. The outside air temp can take up to 45 min before it registers correctly. The top of the dash cracked in 3 spots on three occasions. When power seems weak, I pull off the road and restart and all is fine. The side view mirror only moves in 3 directions. The center brake light is out and both sections of the back seat need removed to get at it. Something new goes wrong every time I try to sell it. And now I have an ignition recall.
By on 10/2/12 | Houston, TX
really nice car. but having problems with my odometer reading the miles on car, just rebuilt the transmission. very costly,
By on 9/16/10 | Redford, MI
I have 42,000 miles on my 2005 LaCrosse. With the exception of an ABS sensor that needed to be replaced and some clunking going on now with the steering, I am really satisfied so far with this beautiful, AMERICAN made car!
By on 8/2/10 | Knoxville, TN
I inherited a 2005 LaCrosse, and it isn't the car I would have chosen for myself. The 3800 engine provides barely adequate power for a car of this weight, however the handling is better than average. The steering is fairly precise, but the car feels ponderous, yet smooth on the highway. I rated the HVAC low because, as we speak, the automatic temperature controls are blowing hot air into the driver's side of the car, and cold air into the passenger side, while both sides are set at the same temperature. If the car didn't have 12,760 miles on it, I'd trade it tomorrow.