1995 Buick Century Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1995 Buick Century owners like you.

1995 Buick Century Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1995 Buick Century. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
By on 5/15/15 | Narragansett, RI
I use for delivering mail around neighborhoods. It's a well built solid car the 3.8L motor is peppy the Buick is more efficient around winding roads it's so crisp with being a six passenger car. Overall my Buick is in wonderful shape dependable lasting still rides very smooth on roads really pleased with this car. It's flawless plenty of room running like brand new gets estimated of 23mpg just love my car does me well in the mornings and daily commutes.
By on 12/10/10 | Lake Geneva, WI
actually a pretty damn good car when its running. i have replaced many parts and had it checked out as needed this one i cant figure out it starts for e few minutes and then dies. alot of money has been put in it. does any knows about this issue.
By on 9/16/10 | Elverson, PA
As many problems as I've had with this car, I just can't seem to part with it! I've had the intake manifold gasket done twice, and the transmission just conked out on me for the second time. Still, I'm wrestling with getting rid of it. It handles like a dream, especially in snow, the engine still has a lot of pep to it, and with regular maintenance, it has had few problems in the 5 years I've had it. It's got 170,000 miles, and after I got the overheating problem fixed, it's running beautifully. So...I dunno...