1990 Buick Century Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1990 Buick Century owners like you.

1990 Buick Century Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 1990 Buick Century. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 2/9/15 | Kalamazoo, MI
Car has had it's minor problems but has always got me from point A-B. I also have been rear-ended before, hard, and the back of the car held up very well.
By on 2/12/13 | Marana, AZ
I HAVE A 1990 BUICK CENTRY 3300 I HAVE CHANGED INJECTORS FUEL PUMP FUEL REGALATOR IT TRYS TO RUN BUT WONT THE COIL PACK HAS 3 SEPERIT COILS I NEED TO KNOW DOES THE#1 AND#4 COIL GO TOWARDS THE ALTANATOR OR TOWARDS THE READITOR AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE FIRING ORDER IS ROTATION IS CLOCKWISE PLEASE HELP
By on 10/19/11 | Chester, VA
Where should I start? I'm 17, and this is my second car (my first was a Shovette lol). I found this car early in March of 2011. It was an old hunk of junk in some lady's barn. It was hers but the water pump went out and then she just used it to store hay and feed the horses from the trunk. I got it for $50, towed it home and slapped a water pump in it and it has been running since. I got it at only 69k miles. The paint is rusted and that's it, the inside is in perfect condition but there is still a little hay in the trunk. This car is big and a lot faster than one would think. If you press the gas, it WILL move. Taking corners is a little thick and lumbering but its fine. The engine is huge and has plenty of power with very little road noise. This thing will run with anything you throw at it, I've taken it on a few road trips and its perfectly great. Its ready to start as soon as you touch the key in the ignition. This thing is a beast, not to mention so comfy to ride in. I'm a Buick buyer for life now.
By on 7/31/11 | Highland, NY
I bought my 90 Buick Century about 6 months ago. It passed hands many many times and was not well maintained. It was in 2 accidents before I owned it and when I bought it I was mostly just crossing my fingers that it would last more than a month. The odometer read 100k when it got to me but the instrument cluster was broken so god only knows when that stopped working. It seemed like a project car but I was pleasantly surprised. since I replaced the instr. cluster I've added just shy of 20k miles, taken it cross country and back twice, and only done very minor repairs. The water pump went, but that was only about an hours work to replace, and now my power windows are out. I plan to keep this car until it's final day, whenever that may be, and after driving Mazdas and Chryslers and Fords, I will only own Buicks from now on.
By on 6/15/10 | Cape Girardeau, MO
I have a 90 buick century, 173,919 miles on ie minamal work through the yrs tillthis ysr now having a stalling problem ew cant figure out, neither can shop. body in good condition except for typical buick blue top coat fading, interior still ranking at almost perfect condition, suspinsion and steering stilll excellent, heating and air excellent, one this stalling problems get fixed ill drive it another 20 yrs. just replaced fuel filtre for first time it was factory filter 20 yrs old . replced thermostate one in last 20 yrs. I love my buick century.