2001 BMW Z3 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 BMW Z3 owners like you.

2001 BMW Z3 Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 BMW Z3. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 11/17/13 | Littleton, CO
We bought our 2001 Z3 used from an auto recovery dealer. It had a new windshield, new brakes, new tires, new battery, new belts and hoses, ect, all done by The German Repair Shoppe in Denver. What a great little car! Ours is silver with a black rag top, and is in great shape. It was a one owner vehicle until we bought it in 2011. We have enjoyed it so much, and when we drive into the mountains with the top down, it is one of our favorite things to do. Love, love, love this car!!
By on 7/30/11 | Mount Pleasant, SC
love this car, steel grey metalic. very sweet looking, driver seat leather worn a little. not too practical for my husband since knee replacement, now have grandchildren, so need more room.
By on 4/10/10 | Buffalo, NY
Bought the car used in 2005 with 39000 miles. Read the owners manual and stayed with that maintenance program. Now have 62000 on it. I love the car it's a 3 liter Roadster & will perform when you ask it.
By on 5/7/09 | Agoura Hills, CA
I have had a few problems but more with dealership crapy repair of a problem. The driver seat stop moving forward with wiring that moved around, passenger side seat belt holder broke in 3rd year, water leak around windows and alarm system to name just a few. My other major complaint is the oil they require you to use. After about 5,000 miles I'm having to add more oil on a regular bases because the engine uses up the castrol oil. It has been that way since I bought the car new. Only have a problem with this brand of oil. But I must say overall I love the car.
By on 2/2/09 | Pleasant Garden, NC
Great car drive it everyday.