2006 BMW X3 Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2006 BMW X3 owners like you.

2006 BMW X3 Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2006 BMW X3. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
2006 BMW X3
By on 10/9/13 | Apopka, FL
I have just been informed that my BMW X3 Air Condition Compressor has a large crack in it and its going to be expensive to repair due to having to take off the dash to fix. I have very low miles, 46,000 and the car has been garaged its entire life. I don't understand how a large crack can occur in a car in great condition and low miles. I have lived in Florida two years, I realize we use air conditioning more in Florida than many other states, but really, a cracked compressor? Can it be a technician cracked it when they worked on it before? It was working fine when I took it in to replace the battery. Immediately when I got it home, it wasn't producing cold air. I take great care of my car, anyone experiencing air conditioning problems? Is this a known issue with BMW X3's?. It's going to cost $2,800 to repair, mainly labor due to the dashboard having to be removed and replaced.
2006 BMW X3
By on 10/28/08 | San Ramon, CA
Parents have a BMW X3 that I drive. It's been fun, has a lot of room, and is easy to maintain. BMW pays regular maintenance under warranty, and we've never had repairs. Not great gas mileage though.