2005 BMW 760i Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 BMW 760i owners like you.

2005 BMW 760i Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 BMW 760i. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 8/10/13 | Buena Park, CA
Absolutely love my 2005 760i! Owned it for three years now and over maintain it but you need to with this type of car. Read the posts from 760Li owners whining about repair costs and issues. Guess what? If you buy a high end car you have to be ready for high end repair costs! I dont like it but its the price of admission to this luxury brand. My hpfp's are starting to act up and guess what? I dont like it but i will fix it right and not complain because I have a beautiful BMW V12 that most will never drive in, let alone own! I am not wealthy and 5k for a repair will hurt but oh well. This is not a daily driver and it shouldn't be. Its for weekend use or special occasion use. I love this driving machine!!
By on 10/23/10 | West Chester, OH
The dash lights for the sensors come on for no reason way, way to much! This in my only complaint with my 760i!
By on 1/10/09 | Chicago, IL
This is by far the ultimate driving machine for me. Only thing is, where do I go from here? By far the best sedan I have ever owned, Only one problem so far the tilt steering went out but was covered by warranty. So go out there and buy one what are you waiting for?