2001 BMW 330xi Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 BMW 330xi owners like you.

2001 BMW 330xi Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 BMW 330xi. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 2/22/11 | La Junta, CO
I love this car. I test drove both the 325 and 330 and went with the 330 because it is so much more powerful than the 325. It's even faster in sport mode. The steering is precise and the braking is excellent. Mechanically it is great, I've only replaced one sensor in the 5 years that I have owned the car but make sure you use OEM parts because the aftermarket part I originally used had a slightly diferent voltage and the car ran horribly until the OEM part was used. It is a little on the small side,I would like to upgrade to a 5 series eventually.
By on 10/23/10 | Bellingham, WA
My 330XI beats every car I've ever owned by a longshot; audi coupe, A6, etc. I have never driven anything that felt so glued to the road, yet didn't transfer the little bumps through to the driver. Solid everywhere, torque everywhere, go anywhere. Love this BMW.
By on 7/24/10 | Burlingame, CA
This car is a beast!

The acceleration in second and third gears never ceases to amaze me or my friends. It is comfortable and classy and knows it. I have to force myself to park it, it is that much fun to drive.