2001 BMW 330i Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 BMW 330i owners like you.

2001 BMW 330i Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 BMW 330i. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 3/21/14 | Bronx, NY
I have a 2001 330i with 105k on it.I have the car for a little over a year now. I did do alot of repairs to it however, the car was not cared for very well by the previous owners. I love the way the car drives and handles the 3.0 liter engine still kicks. I just recently did body work to the car and in about two weeks I am goin to replace my vanos valve seals and fix my the rear main seal. The car is a little costly to maintain however, it has just as much power and handling ability as 90 percent of the new cars on the road today.
By on 3/17/11 | San Pablo, CA
simplemente me encanta
By on 12/5/10 | Thiensville, WI
This car puts a smile on my face almost every time I drive it.

Car has 116K miles and I've owned for the past 84,000 miles. Although I love the car, I find that it's expensive to maintain, especially if you have to take it to a dealer. I do most of my own maintenance and repairs. In addition to typical consumables (brakes, rotors, tires, etc.), I've ave had to replace front and rear suspension components, oil and water pumps, oil separator valve and associated hoses, two window regulators, engine cooling system, blower fan, final stage resistor, and various hoses. If I couldn't do these things myself, it would quickly become too expensive to own - budget at least $1000/year in maintenance and repairs.

Still - I love the car!!!