2004 BMW 330Ci Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 BMW 330Ci owners like you.

2004 BMW 330Ci Ratings Overview
4 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 BMW 330Ci. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 4/4/13 | Morristown, TN
I bought a 2004 330ci ZHP COUPE and LOVE this car. It is loaded with "M" stuff,(totally love the ALCANTARA M steering wheel),and it looks just like an "M" and runs like a "BAT"!! As far as repairs go "ZERO". I got it in Dec. 2005,2nd owner with 30K miles on it. In a nut shell it's been a great car and I will own another one and recommend them to others. As the sloagan says "THE ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE",I'm a true believer.
By on 4/29/12 | Los Angeles, CA
dsc and p/brake lights stays on also winding noise then vehicle struggle to move
By on 10/21/10 | Fishers, IN
I just purchased a 2004 BMW 330cic with 74K miles. I just took it in to have the oil changed and the mechanic said I needed new rear coil springs. This is an expensive repair. He said that BMWs of this era were known for their weak coil springs and were prone to breakage. Has anyone else had this problem? I would also like to know how long can I drive with bad coil springs before it becomes dangerous.
By on 10/2/10 | Fishers, IN
This my first BMW and I love it. I do not look forward to repairs however. I have 74K on her now and have had 0 issues so far. I will need new tires soon and I know those will be expensive, but this car is worth any amount of repair or TLC I can give it.