2011 BMW 328i Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2011 BMW 328i owners like you.

2011 BMW 328i Ratings Overview
1 car owner like you reviewed their 2011 BMW 328i. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
(1 Rating)
2011 BMW 328i
Displaying 1 reviewFilter
2011 BMW 328i
By on 9/26/14 | Benton, AR
Reliability Rating: (4/5)
Above Average
This is the 3rd 3 series I've owned, and it is everything I have come to expect from my bimmers. I started with a 1999 323, then a 2003 325, which were totaled and I walked away without a scratch. I enjoy the nice ride of the 328 and the only complaint I have is the cup holder placement on the dash, as the passenger cupholder has had to be replaced twice under warranty. I love my bimmers! Between the 323 and 325 I was coerced into buying an Acura, but didn't keep it a year because it didn't have the feel I had come to expect behind the wheel. The 323 had the sports suspension package and was the most fun to drive (and practically made it's own gas) but the smooth, quite ride of the later two keep me legal (most of the time). 3 months after owning the 328 I was side-swiped by an 18-wheeler on the interstate and still walked away unharmed! I feel safe in these vehicles! And it looks good as new although I hated it had to be painted. I know better than to buy anything else. I am definitely hooked.