2001 BMW 325xi Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2001 BMW 325xi owners like you.

2001 BMW 325xi Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2001 BMW 325xi. The average rating is a 3.5 out of 5.
Value
Fuel Economy
Safety
Interior
Comfort
Performance
By on 8/14/18 | Grayslake, IL | Car Owner
No major issues. In fact In my years of owning.this vehicle all major issues were caused by bad mechanics breaking things. Like cracking my valve cover through over tightening the bolt. On another occasion, while performing a oil change the service technician pinched my thermostat sensor creating a no-start situation.
Yes, I would recommend this car.
By on 1/13/15 | Rowe, MA
Having owned four BMW's ( a '92 325i; a 330xi; a 323i; and a'01 325xi) I can say that a person does not own a BMW; the car owns you! And I am saying this having owned British as well as Italian cars!! My latest (the 325xi) has been towed more times than all the cars I have ever owned - combined!) (Please be informed that I drive with care Never an accident in 54 years of driving, and I am assiduous in maintaining the cars I own.) The cars are safe (structurally well-built), and extremely enjoyable to drive;more enjoyable than my Mercedes. BMW has taught me a valuable life lesson: fun is very expensive!
By on 12/14/11 | Cordova, TN
this car has been great. Thumbs up
By on 6/23/10 | York, PA
had problems with battery as well and brakes go bad a little faster than i would think but all in all a great car and a great drive.
By on 7/8/09 | Kings Park, NY
This car is fun car to drive, but no fun paying for overpriced parts and repairs. There is an obvious design flaw with the power windows that constantly need to be repaired at $500 per occurrence. Brakes, tires, even oil changes are very expensive compared to Japanese or American made cars. The car eats batteries, too. And the radio is the chintziest piece of garbage I have ever seen in a car. For the price of this car, these things should be much better.