1997 BMW 318ti Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 1997 BMW 318ti owners like you.

1997 BMW 318ti Ratings Overview
3 car owners like you reviewed their 1997 BMW 318ti. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
By on 12/12/12 | Portsmouth, VA
Car runs good but runs hot. Was told it was the radiator, don't know. Any suggestions ?
By on 10/19/11 | Orlando, FL
I bought my 97 BMW ti with 70.000 miles on the clock.I had one serious incidence that cost me $700 at a dealership.Had i had my mechanic look at it it would have been maybe a $100.This car runs great.The hatchback makes it possible to move an amazing amount of stuff you could not do with a 5 series BMW.She takes premium but gives me 26 in the city and 31 on the high way so I have no complaints.Every car i rented since i had her (because she wasn't in the same town) couldn't hold a candle to her.No car in her class comes close.Not in handling,looks,and features.She is 14 years old and ahead of the pack except in one area.She is a bit loud.But go girl i say.You the best.That;s why they have a website just about you.I wouldn't trade her except for a an x3 wagon.But that would bring expense i dont need.
By on 6/16/10 | Providence, RI
I bought this car with 161,000 thousand miles, had the window reg replaced the car runs, feels and handles like new. With 190,000 I am just replacing valve cover gasket and spark plugs...thats after driving over 90 miles an our daily for 1 1/2 years and driving very aggresive.