2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro owners like you.

2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Ratings Overview
2 car owners like you reviewed their 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro. The average rating is a 4.5 out of 5.
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
By on 8/18/13 | Portland, ME
Is this car pure sex or what!? I just love the styling of it, can stare at it's sleek & sexy lines all day! The passing power is wonderful as is the Quattro action whether rain or snow I feel secure. Yes the many dollars spent on maintenance & repairs and the turbo lag are so annoying, but I love my Allroad!
Sorry to hear the new model lacks in power and has deleted the manual transmission means I won't be buying another.
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
By on 8/30/11 | Lynnwood, WA
I JUST FIXED MY AIR SUSPENSION LEAK For 12$.... Originally

posted by danyk55- at http://forums.audiworld.com

to Allroad fans,

"I had a leak in the front left air suspension, just put some Slime tire sealant (just unscrew the red wire(air hose)squeeze half a bottle of Slime) it fixed my air leak and the suspension works great! The dealer was asking 1700$ for it, I did it for 12$..."

- i found the above awesome post in Audiworld and many thanks- to the original person who shared this info... it really works!(i want to add that some would suggest removing the suspension rod to shake and spread the seal after squeezing in the Slime - - instead, i drove my allroad on the freeway and drove over several over several small lane-divider bumps-does the same thing- no more leaks!) ... i saved that 1700$ i would have spent.. it is now in my emergency/vacation fund. (...i really like this allroad!- i have two 2005 2.7Turbo ~ 1 black and 1 silver....they are extremely fast-like lightning passing-fast on the freeways.

-drive safely my fellow allroad fans.