2003 Audi A4 Quattro Reviews and Owner Comments

2003 Audi A4 Quattro owners review and rate their 2003 Audi A4 Quattro.

2003 Audi A4 Quattro (4 Reviews)
Overall
all 4 wheels just locked up on me while driving down interstate?
My Audi A4 is excellent. It has 92.000 miles and continues in perfect condition. I drove it in Italy for a year and a half (miles a day - 110 - speed 110 to 120 miles per hour. I love my Audi A4 Quattro- is excellent.
I bought my 2003 A4 Audi at 95,000 miles. I bought it with a leak in the rear flange and it needed a new clutch. These 2 repairs together cost $2k My Audi now has 105,000 miles on it and I have not had any other problems with it. I drive it like a grandma shifting between 2500 and 3500 rpms depending on the roads speed limit and weather conditions. I test the acceleration about every 500 miles. Everything seems to be going great I drive approximately 150 + miles a day on average and I have change the oil twice and getting close to time to change it a third time. My oil still looks good and new when I change it :) I want to take good car of my car and I hope it last a good long time.
I love my Audi A4. With Quattro you can gun it through turns and live to brag about it to your friends. After owning the car for 3 years I still love taking a 35mph turn at 65 and laughing confidently as the tires grab the road and whip you forward.