2004 Acura TL Reviews & Ratings

Read real experiences from 2004 Acura TL owners like you.

2004 Acura TL Ratings Overview
5 car owners like you reviewed their 2004 Acura TL. The average rating is a 5.0 out of 5.
By on 8/15/11 | South River, NJ
Love my TL, its a smooth ride and sounds great. I recommend it to anyone who wants a sporty look along with a lot of comfort.
By on 12/19/09 | Wheeling, IL
the best car i have bought i love my acura tl
By on 10/21/09 | Temple Hills, MD
I love my car
By on 1/4/09 | Fremont, CA
I bought the TL new and it is really excellent to drive. It has solid power and is very smooth to drive. One nice thing about this generation TL is that it is not all bloated like the new TL. Pretty easy to part the thing and it has just about every gadget you can think of. One problem I have had is that the automatic transmission and it did not shift right from day 1. After hassling my dealer for a while I got Acura to cover the repair which ended up being a new transmission. Besides that it's been a pleasure and has required no repairs, just scheduled maintenance.
By on 12/1/08 | Fort Worth, TX
I love my 2004 Acura TL for two primary reasons: a wonderful 260-horsepower V6 and a lot of standard content for a good price. The TL is stylish, highly attractive and is loaded with features that complement both the performance and look.

The cockpit is very unique to the TL; controls are well laid out and easy to use. The gages are in bright blue and red. The front seats are extremely comfortable and hold you place during quick turns. The backseats have more leg room than the Saab and CTS.

The reliability factor played a large part in my decision to buy the TL. I have had only two major repairs done and both were recalls resulting in a reimbursement.

I purchased my TL used and have been very satisfied. I have a long commute that requires a car with not only a comfortable interior and ride but a vehicle that will withstand abuse.

Pros: Interior, power, quiet, features for the price, reliability, resale value.
Cons: Trunk space is limited, back seats do not fold down