RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: replacinf front control arm bushings on 2001 BMW 325Ci

would i beable to buy control arm bushings and replace them myself or is there a special tools i would need
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
There is a special tool (adapter) that you need - beside a shop press - to press out the old one and install the new one. The alignment of the bushing and the depth are also very important. Better if you leave it to a BMW specialty shop to do it.

Didn't find what you were looking for?