do you have to replace the pipe to motor when the converter is replaced ?
replace converter on 2001 Saturn L200
Car has problems accelerating especially climbing hills, has squeal coming from back of engine, with little to no exhaust from tailpipe. Catalytic converter problem?
1 answerFebruary 21, 2016
1 answerJune 19, 2010
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($326 - 775) in Alzada, MT
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Clarence, PA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Hartford, IA
- Radiator Replacement ($573 - 819) in Clayton, NY
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($448 - 487) in Lowry City, MO
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 66) in Culbertson, MT