do you have to replace the pipe to motor when the converter is replaced ?
replace converter on 2001 Saturn L200
Car has problems accelerating especially climbing hills, has squeal coming from back of engine, with little to no exhaust from tailpipe. Catalytic converter problem?
1 answerFebruary 21, 2016
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($942 - 1,103) in Alzada, MT
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($123 - 170) in Clarence, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($115 - 160) in Hartford, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($630 - 799) in Clayton, NY
- Trans Mount Replacement ($515 - 549) in Lowry City, MO
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Culbertson, MT