how do i remove the cigarette lighter on a 1989 mustang
remove cigarette lighter on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
August 13, 2009
If your going to work on your own car, invest in a repair manual. It will pay for itself many times over. Try alldatadiy.com, bentley, chitonpro.com etc.
0 answersOctober 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Why is my car leaving a puddle of water under the car?
- P0171 and P0174 idles fine no vacuum leaks. Replaced MAF sensor.
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 747) in Mapleton, KS
- Steering Rack Replacement ($447 - 619) in Clay Springs, AZ
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Silver Gate, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($126 - 216) in Radford, VA
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($328 - 450) in Marquette, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($238 - 297) in Socorro, NM