Water is getting in my trunk somehow only under the spare tire and the side in front of the lights. It was only the right side,but today the right side started getting filled with water. Any idea where its coming from and if its expensive to fix??
Reasons water could be in my trunk?? Under the spare tire on 2003 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Saginaw, MO
- Alternator Replacement ($368 - 505) in Trenton, UT
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($77 - 100) in Hunt, TX
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($422 - 520) in Old Mission, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($440 - 498) in Capulin, NM
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($748 - 819) in Rangeley, ME