Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Rear water seals

(1990 Honda Accord)
in Clovis, NM on February 11, 2011
How do I change the rear water seals of a 1989 Honda accord
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on February 11, 2011
If you talking about rear door or trunk weatherstrip usually you best bet is your local auto body shop as they can order the proper weatherstrip and install them professionally
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Misfires during acceleration...coil packs n plugs are brand new..
I have an 02 honda accord, the passenger rear floor board is wet, even when it's not raining. we have determined that...
Didn't find what you were looking for?