Rear Suspension part numbers 18060685,18060684 on 2001 Pontiac Aztek

Is there a replacement part number for the defective bushing inside of the knuckle? Is there a similar part in other GMC models which would work as a replacement?

by in Salt Lake City, UT on April 19, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
7 answers
ANSWER by , April 25, 2010
dorman part # 905-505
ANSWER by , June 01, 2009
I left my dealership that was going to charge me about $500 for each of these entire knuckles to be replaced. I found them on ebay and bought them, I called the seller and they even faxed me instructions. I ended up having my local shop install these for me and in total I spent about $300 and that included a four wheel alignemnt. This is where I bought them:
ANSWER by , May 08, 2010
Last Shot Auto Parts does have these Heavy Duty Bushings and for 79.00 for the set! They are on Ebay as LSAPLLC and have a website
ANSWER by , May 14, 2010
Found replacement bushings from an Ebay site. they are made by Dorman, i got the part # 905-505 from the dorman products web site and called the local Advance auto parts and bought them there.
ANSWER by , April 20, 2009
Go to put in your year, make and model then click on rear suspension, then click on suspension components the click on knuckle then view image and the bushing your looking for is there.
ANSWER by , July 07, 2010
Go to for an upgrade to the original weak design
ANSWER by , October 14, 2010
i had both bushing go bad in my van and gm said i had to buy the whole assy. (NOT TRUE) i found a a few places that sell the part my part number is 18060684 (general motors part number) try phone number 866 770 2771