Car Questions

Rear Light Problem

(1996 Geo Tracker)
in Defuniak Springs, FL on June 28, 2009
All of my lights come on except the rear lights. The flashers work as do the brake, back-up, and blinkers. What can be wrong?
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
The rear tail light is a double filament bulb (I think the number is 1157) the bulb is probably defective if only one tail light doesn't work. If all tail lights and parking lights front and rear don't work check 15 Amp fuse in fuse box marked tail /dome.
on September 25, 2010
I just replaced the 15 amp fuse for the turn signals and they worked fine when i tested them. When I started to drive they stopped working again, and when I went to check, the brand new fuse was blown... is there another problem I'm missing?

The battery was down because I left tail gate open for several hours. When I tried to start it the engine could not ...
someone told me it was the turn signal switch so I replaced it. The right turn signal works but when I use the left t...