the rear blower on my ml will run sometimes when the ignition switch is off, also it will run for very short periods an cycle on and off??
Rear a/c blower on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by certified.ase.tech ,
December 24, 2009
sounds like a sticking relay, find the relay/fuse center & tap the blower motor relay when it is running with the key off. if it turns off replace your relay. there could be many other problems but this is simple & easy to test.
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Problems(28)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Repair Estimates
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Q&A(49)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Recalls(3)
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Shops
- 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML500 Questions
- My rear left turn signal warning light is on. how do I fix it?
- Head lamps would not work n just replace Sam module
- Will the brake fluid leak if I remove the brake pressure sensor?
- where can i get a transmission for my mercedes for a good price not too high
- what cause the bas esp light comes on thin the brakes are apply by them selves
2002 Mercedes-Benz ML500 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($403 - 555) in Marlette, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Manzanola, CO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($440 - 646) in Orland, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($211 - 395) in Fair Haven, VT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($406 - 499) in Caroleen, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,557 - 1,620) in Eight Mile, AL