i have a 1996 Audi A4 body with 98' Engine and transmission. The exact problem is the ECM does not communicate with the TCM. The engine and transmission both work, they just need to be programed. how much would that cost.
programing on 1996 Audi A4
1 answerSeptember 27, 2009
1 answerMay 28, 2013
0 answersNovember 17, 2014
1 answerJuly 31, 2015
2 answersAugust 08, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
- Drivers seat backrest won't stay in upright position
- Dear Sir/Madam, What could be the cause of the power loss,jerking and cutting o