Ford Problem Reports

Newest Ford Problem Reports

The entire dashboard flashes, the back lights and alarm go off when driving forward. it idles up and down. it loses power when driving even when the gas pedal is to the floor, it will not pick up speed. I was told by local ford dealer that it was the instrument cluster but that is far from what's really wrong with car. It has not been fixed!!!! The car still does everything listed above.

I was told that all of my lug nuts were swollen and that they did not have a wrench to fit them to get them off, so they could rotate and balance the tires. They said it was due to a poor design and they had just gotten swollen and could break off at any moment. They had to break them off to put the new ones on because they were stripped and no wrench could fit them. $250 later-because they could only find lug nuts directly from ford that woul...

I just replaced both my calipers and pads last week. At 1st the brakes felt loose but throughout the week they tighten up. Today they were find and I went to the store and as I was parking I lost my brakes and hit a parked cars. What is wrong with my brakes?

took my car in for new brakes and After that I continue to her noise breaks started to tighten. Found out the booster was bad.

my power windows won't work at all they worked some what and then someone hooked a stereo and speakers up in my car and now nothing. I checked the fuses that are under power window and their fine. someone please help me a lot of rains coming and one won't roll up lol

the heat and air wont work unless I have it cranked up to 4. nothing on 1 , 2 , and 3.

My husband checked the code for the check engine light. It said cylinder 2 misfire. He replaced the plugs, wires and coil pack and still doing it. It doesn't fire up first time either. Sometimes when you turn the car off the gauges on the cluster kind of bounce.

First and fourth cylinder. Had Engine rebuilt. On the way home transmission failed. Had transmission rebuilt. After one year transmission started failing again. Then Engine failed again. Fourth cylinder. Junked car at this point.

My 20 02 Expedition has 190,000 miles. It has been a good vehicle other than 2 fuel pump replacements. Idle normally 600 rpm. Last couple of days Idle oscillated up to 1200 and down to 500. When put in gear it was surging to 2000, with associated lunging.

checked for Vac leaks none noted. Cleaned the IAC Seams to have resolved the problem

The transmission won't go into overdrive. Not sure what to do

Don't ever buy a Ford. Once a problem to fix remains a problem all the time. One problem after the next. Every year I spent 2000-3000 dollars fixing a stupid Ford. Advise: please don't ever buy a ford

When truck warms up be driving along and it just dies I can restart it but will die again

Warning!!! Do NOT purchase a FORD FUSION!! This car has been nothing but a problem!! The A/C has stopped working, replaced the sensor at the dealership. 6 months later same thing. The door handle on the inside broke thanks to it being made of PLASTIC. I have had it at the dealership due to the trunk slamming on my head numerous times.. And now this piece of crap sounds like a wagon when I am doing anything under 20 mph. The grinding noise when...

MY 500 slips gears a lot like especially when it has been going for a while and when it is hotter.

im hearing a whinning noise from somewhere in my engine bay towards the left if you are looking straight at the engine. I have no idea what it is and its not causing my car to act any differently but it worries me. I drive a 6 speed manual and the noise seems to be loudest when accelerating in 1st and 2nd gear. Once I get any higher then that the noise calms down a lot.