Car Questions

Problems with the car.

(1994 Audi Cabriolet)
in Memphis, TN on February 23, 2011
I have two questions. i am needing my cv boot changed on the driver front wheel..how much is that going to cost and what do i need to do to get that replaced. Also, i have noticed my engine will shut off when i put the care in park after about a minute. I have no idea what the problem could be. I need opinions before i take it to get fixed.
Displaying 1 answers & 1 comments
on February 23, 2011
Click on that link to our Estimator tool - and select "CV Boot Cover Replacement" to find the going price for your vehicle in your area....for the CV boot. Keep in mind also that many aftermarket part stores carry complete axle assemblies that could end up being a better value for you...and much less labor intensive, since no joint removal is necessary.

Regarding your engine shutting off - an Audi specialist is the best resource for your vehicle. A good diagnostic test with proper equipment and know how is in order for a vehicle as specialized as yours. Here is a link to some repair shops near you that will work on Audi's:

on February 24, 2011
Thank you so much!
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

I have a 2002 cadillac escalade with 90,000 miles. when driving off i hear a humming sound under the chassis and feel...
I have a 1990 volvo dl wagon. when i fill the water resevoir, all the water runs out on ground. i don't see any probl...