Trans wont shift into third,the linkage seems to be ok,but when you start off in the morning you have to put it in low 2 to get it moving,then you can put it into drive but it stays in 2nd. Could this be a sticking valve?
problems with automatic trans on 1994 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Monterey, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($215 - 265) in Roanoke, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($134 - 205) in Maricopa, AZ
- Clutch Replacement ($416 - 946) in Pilger, NE
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($34 - 76) in Hines, OR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 149) in Elko, MN