Trans wont shift into third,the linkage seems to be ok,but when you start off in the morning you have to put it in low 2 to get it moving,then you can put it into drive but it stays in 2nd. Could this be a sticking valve?
problems with automatic trans on 1994 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
1994 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($166 - 233) in Monterey, IN
- Thermostat Replacement ($116 - 153) in Roanoke, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($138 - 205) in Maricopa, AZ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Pilger, NE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($160 - 238) in Hines, OR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($214 - 244) in Elko, MN