Car Questions

Problems wanting to start up. like its not getting fuel to turn over

(1990 Nissan Maxima)
in Saint Joseph, MO on November 14, 2012
first replaced fuel filter which worked it would start and run, but only lasted a couple of days. Then back to the same, and was looking to find another filter that we could of missed and found one of the egr vacum line was jammed full of carbon so cleared a few hoses and egr sylnoid valve and tryed to starting to blow the rest clear and found that if we pluged one of the vacume lines it would start and run again but the moment you realease the hose the car would bog down sputter and die so it was a temp fix that lasted a week or sothen back to not startin so this time if was just the oppisite. if you pluged it hose it would sputter and die live open it would start and run. now its doin it again and the hoses clogged with carbon. we feel like we really have just been getting lucky and all but now its back to the same and still really no real answer or solution to the problem. Any ideas would be very helpful thanks.
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on November 14, 2012
Have it scanned.
of Greg's Orange Auto on November 15, 2012
seek diag and est

It turn over check gas i check wires and plugs getting spark switched out relays still wont start
I have a 2002 Buick regal and recently I was driving and my car just cut off. I took it to the shop and they replaced...