Car Questions

Problem with my new fuel filter?

(1992 Toyota Camry)
in Marysville, WA on April 03, 2009
I just replaced my fuel filter, i then drove for 4 miles and it still hesitated when stepping on gas. What should i do to make it run better? I havent drove it around yet. Should i use fuel injecter cleaner ? What will help?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Hesitation can be caused by many things certainly fuel supply/injection, computer controls (sensor inputs and controlling outputs), and ignition.
I would take a close look at the spark plugs and plug wires. The ignition system is likely to be the culprit.
If the throttle venturi/butterfly area hasn't been cleaned in a while it too could cause a problem but I would start looking at the ignition first.

my mercedes starts great but when I try to go up a grade or step down on it it doesn't have any guts or shift down......
What is going on with my car. As I was getting ready to crank up my car it wouldn't start so I had to tap the batter...