Having trouble going uphill, and generally losing engine power. Thought might be transmission, plugs/wires, fuel pump. Mechanic charged me 80 for code reading. Fuel filter replacement $42. Total $141 and still don't know what is wrong. Overcharged?
price for codes, fuel filter replacement on 1999 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- right passenger front
- How can I clean out my truck will cannister to pass smog
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - $483) in Ridgeway, VA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($260 - $444) in Prides Crossing, MA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($604 - $799) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Flint, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($312 - $684) in Banquete, TX
- Windshield Washer Fluid Reservoir Replacement ($79 - $243) in Boyne Falls, MI