The power door lock on the drivers side is very sluggish and gets stuck is this an easy fix and is it something i can do myself? thank you for any help!
power door locks on 1998 Ford Explorer
BEST ANSWER by jefo1 ,
April 19, 2009
had same problem i had to put new lock in mine price of locks was about $50.they come in a set of two with keys at pepboys. you will have to take the in side door panal off to get at the lock locks. took me about 1hour to do both driver an passager doors
1 answerOctober 05, 2010
1 answerSeptember 08, 2011
1 answerSeptember 29, 2009
1 answerSeptember 02, 2013
1 answerSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?