When it rains, water builds up in the back, passenger side foot well. Did some research online and it seems to be getting through the pollen filter. Unfortunately i can't get to all of the nuts to get the filter housing out to put a seal around it. So first, am I on the right track as to the source of the leak? Second, if sealing is the fix will it cost me an arm and a leg to have a mechanic do the work?
Pollen filter leak/Water passenger side footwell on 2002 Volkswagen Passat
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- Why won't the gear engage when shifted? Have to kill engine and restart at times
- Where is the clutch pressure control solenoid valve A and the shift solenoid C
- vibration at cruising speed 65-75
- When check engine light goes on at 70,000 What service is due and how much ?
- I have to replace a thermostst. How much is it? (part&labor)
2002 Volkswagen Passat Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Charleston, AR
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($221 - $359) in Edina, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,323 - $1,582) in Saukville, WI
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Genoa, AR
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($160 - $316) in Cherryfield, ME
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($250 - $289) in Townsville, NC