RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: please tell me where the grease fittings are on my car? on 1998 BMW 328i

When I hit bumps in the road the car frame makes a loud crunch sound as though I don't have shocks?
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
| |
For the most part cars use "sealed for life" suspension ball joints and tie rod ends. If aftermarket parts are used sometimes they have grease fittings. Your car has shocks rear suspension struts front. There is a company that independent auto repair shops get their information from, this same information is available inexpensively for people that work on their own cars.. The information is year make and model specific, covering repair procedures, torque specifications, fluid capacities and specifications, service bulletins, component locations, wiring diagrams ect.... Alldata is very easy to navigate
| |
Way too much going on with your car. Just call the shop and let Adrian take a look at it. (707)643-7548. NO CHARGE for talking to you about your concerns.
Didn't find what you were looking for?