It was working fine and just suddenly stopped working. I tried the power window control button on the driver's side door that also will control the passendger door, and it will not open the window either. I even tried running a credit card around the window to see if it was stuck, but had no luck. Don't laugh, but is this something an older female can fix?
Passenger power window will not open. on 1997 Ford F-250
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Questions
- When driving approx. 25mph or faster my front end will start bouncing out of con
- Donor vehicle 1981 F100 to 1988 F250 Recieveing Vehicle
- Gas gauge shows empty but tank is full. Fuel pump replaced not long ago. Truck sat in a garage for a few years but was started and driven monthly, around the block to keep battery charged. Could this be the anti slosh module?
- What might cause a loud squeal when pressing in the clutch at idle?
- What is my oil pressure surrposed to run at on my 93 f250 7.3idi 2wd xlt cab