Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance


(1998 Cadillac Catera)
in Edgewood, MD on June 10, 2011
Shift solenoid A is inside the transmission on the main control
(or 'valve body"). Typically inside the transmission oil pan. I TRY TO ORDER THIS PART CAN SOME ONE HELP IF IS CALL Shift solenoid 1 AND 2 I WILL BE SO THANKSFULL TO YOU
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on June 07, 2012
It is called the shift solenoid . I got one for my wife's car at NAPA Auto Parts.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
The light remained on after we got the wipers to work. Went to O'Reilly's and run a computer diagnostic in the follow...
Didn't find what you were looking for?