bmw 1996 z3 owner manuals...where can I buy one? I'm not spending $100 for one either...thats crazy
owner manual on 1996 BMW Z3
3 answersMarch 03, 2009
1 answerMay 01, 2012
2 answersOctober 08, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- A creaking sound comes when turning the steering wheel at very slow speeds.
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- both traction light and brake light on same time i am thinking it is a sensor on
- I have about 2inches left on my clutch. Is there away to adjust it?
1996 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($327 - $393) in Bethel, AK
- Alternator Replacement ($409 - $812) in West Columbia, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($563 - $711) in Rockwood, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($80 - $127) in Collbran, CO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($3,001 - $3,775) in Lambsburg, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($69 - $85) in Palisades Park, NJ