had a radiator and thermostat housing leak was not overheating .I changed the thermostat housing and radiator and after adding coolant and letting it run and turning the heat on to bleed the system once it get to operating temp it says normal for 20 to 25 mins then the gauge goes to the hot level. i used full strength antifreeze to fill the system should i have used 50/50 instead
overheating 01 explorer sport trac on 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
1 answerJanuary 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Sport Trac Questions
- oil was put in rear, because of humming sound. still hear some humming sound
- Air conditioner stops working when the engine roar begins. What is the culpret.
- Lost oil press.changed oil pump@ filter. Now oil pressure only after firstname.lastname@example.org
- My frame is rusted through are there any recalls on the frame of my 01 sport tra
- A 2010 Explorer Sport Trac with 37,000 miles and the following transmission codes P743, 750, 755, 760, 962, 966, 970. The Ford dealership and Ford corporate customer service is DOA and zero help. Any suggestions?