transmission stays in overdrive at all times switch and or light does not work
overdrive on 2001 Ford Windstar
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
July 06, 2010
Sounds like the switch is defective, best to have the transmission data scanned to see if the switch is working.
2 answersOctober 07, 2009
1 answerApril 20, 2009
1 answerAugust 19, 2009
1 answerSeptember 21, 2009
1 answerMay 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.