Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Oil leak

(1995 Chevrolet Blazer)
in Grand Rapids, MI on March 12, 2011
The oil leaks where the filter is mounted, what is the name of the part where the oil filter is mounted?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on March 14, 2011
It 's called the oil filter adapter. There's a rubber o-ring that tends to leak, it's between the adapter and the block, if I remember correctly.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
It's needed oil for couple days haven't been able to do was gonna do it today then that warning come up last night. C...
after car warms up,if i turn on the heater i smell oil.
Didn't find what you were looking for?