Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Oil change

(2011 Toyota Camry)
in Chesapeake, VA on May 24, 2011
I was changing my wife oil and Filter on her car, I was told I need a 54mm, 14 flute oil filter wrench to remove the oil filter elelment. If this is the truth, Where can I buy one at?
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on May 24, 2011
at a parts store like pepboys, autozone, advanced

RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
The dashboard and screen seem very bright at nighttime. And the screen stays lit up at night where it always darken a...
HI All I am in the plan of buying a used car. I had a dealer selling me BMW 2005 745 LI - 108840 Miles - 7000$ T...
Didn't find what you were looking for?