i have a 94 Escort wagon and i need to replace the heads but don't know the bolt torques or patten
need torque spec on 1994 Ford Escort
2 answersApril 26, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1994 Ford Escort Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($262 - 530) in Hazel, KY
- Battery Replacement ($121 - 166) in Swampscott, MA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Mill Creek, PA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Butler, KY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Guayanilla, PR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($725 - 814) in Walkerton, IN