I was quoted 400 per axle with the part and it would take about an hour to replace. i need to plan for this repair in the next 2-3 weeks if possible is it alright to wait a bit?
need to replace the axle boot on the right front wheel. the left is wearing on 2005 Volvo V50
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V50 Questions
- The AC stops blowing cold air when stuck in traffic.
- Repeated knocking sound in front end, worse when cold out?
- how to replace rear light cover unit on 2007 volvo v50 wagon
- Need to replace the throttle body on my volvo V50 2.4i 2006
- After rain, passenger side floor, front & back, flooded; no visible opening
2005 Volvo V50 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,033 - 1,399) in Zeigler, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($57 - 72) in Neoga, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($612 - 732) in Cascade, CO
- 30,000 Mile Service ($127 - 209) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in North Babylon, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($776 - 1,419) in Shady Grove, FL