I was quoted 400 per axle with the part and it would take about an hour to replace. i need to plan for this repair in the next 2-3 weeks if possible is it alright to wait a bit?
need to replace the axle boot on the right front wheel. the left is wearing on 2005 Volvo V50
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V50 Questions
- The AC stops blowing cold air when stuck in traffic.
- Repeated knocking sound in front end, worse when cold out?
- how to replace rear light cover unit on 2007 volvo v50 wagon
- Need to replace the throttle body on my volvo V50 2.4i 2006
- After rain, passenger side floor, front & back, flooded; no visible opening
2005 Volvo V50 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($360 - 449) in Zeigler, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($112 - 151) in Neoga, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - 315) in Cascade, CO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($104 - 257) in Castle Hayne, NC
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in North Babylon, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($373 - 412) in Shady Grove, FL