Car Questions

Need help with Steering problem!

(1990 Ford Bronco)
in Arcadia, FL on June 30, 2012
I just put brand new tires on the rear of my Bronco and now i'm having problems with the front end. The problem is when driving down a straight roadway my bronco wants to go left or right on its own without me turning the steering wheel.But when i try to correct the problem it pulls hard in the direction in try to correct, say it pulls right when i correct it by easing to the left, it jerks left.
I have put brand new bushings and and front end components in it within the last 6 months and now this starts.
If you have an answer please help.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
on July 05, 2012
Eliminate the old tires as a cause , by switching the new tires to the front.reply with any new info/changes in steering reaction.
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

My montero brakes are not working properly. as speed reduces during braking the abs starts kicking on and off as if o...
My 2005 hyundai tucson, horn won't honk with arming system with remote and also will not honk when pressing "panic bu...