Car Questions

Need help with Steering problem!

(1990 Ford Bronco)
in Arcadia, FL on June 30, 2012
I just put brand new tires on the rear of my Bronco and now i'm having problems with the front end. The problem is when driving down a straight roadway my bronco wants to go left or right on its own without me turning the steering wheel.But when i try to correct the problem it pulls hard in the direction in try to correct, say it pulls right when i correct it by easing to the left, it jerks left.
I have put brand new bushings and and front end components in it within the last 6 months and now this starts.
If you have an answer please help.
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
on July 05, 2012
Eliminate the old tires as a cause , by switching the new tires to the front.reply with any new info/changes in steering reaction.
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

I took my car for tie rod ends. then they told me i needed a rack and pinion. after all that was done the power steer...
I have a 2010 dodge journey and the battery keeps draining. i have replaced the tipm. and have installed a new batter...